YUI Diary (2009.12.17) – Report!

??? Report! Translation by MrSean ?????????? ?????????????? ???????????????? Hello everyone. It has gotten really cold, hasn't it? Let's take care not to get a cold! ????????GLORIA??????????? And now, the new song "GLORIA" is finally...

Staff Diary (2009.12.14) – Konbanwa (Jacket photoshoot?)

?????? Konbanwa Translated by MrSean ??????????? Good evening everyone!! (misspelled...on purpose?) ??????????????????? ?????????? ????????????? Day by day it seems it is getting colder, are you all feeling OK? Please don't catch a cold! ???????????????????????? ??????????????????????? So, work...

Staff Diary (2009.12.11) – Lot~te~ry

??????? Lot~te~ry (translated by Fujii_Itsuki) ??????????? Everyone! Good day! ???????????? Otsukaresama de sweets! ???YUI??????????? ?????????????? Yesterday, YUI was working at the studio as well. A great song has been created. ??????????????????? ??????????????? And in the creation process,...

YUI Diary (2009.12.11) – Another Working Day!

???????? Another Working Day! (Translated by MrSean) ?????????? Hello everyone. ???????????? I am working again today! ????????? ??????????? I received all of your pledge letters! There is certainly a lot of them. ?????????????????? ???????????????????????? Thank you very...

YUI Lover Challenge! – Copyrighted YUI

YUI lovers have started an interesting activity to show their disaproval on the actual restriction made by *certain company* to YUI-san's public image. All this...

Staff Diary (2009.12.03) – Arrange!

????? Arrange! (Translated by MrSean) ??????????? ???????????? ???YUI???????????? ???????????? ????????????? ??????????? Good day everyone! Otsukaresama de sweets! Again today we find YUI in the studio working on a song. The regular band members and, on keyboards,...

YUI Diary (2009.12.01) – Pledge Essays

Translated by MrSean ???? Pledge Essays! ?????????? ?????? Good evening everyone. Are you doing well? ????????????????? ???????????????? ???????????? Thank you to all of the people from Benesse for sending me your Pledge Essays! A lot of...

Staff Diary (2009.11.24) – Rehearsal

Translation by Fujii_Itsuki ????? Rehearsal ????? Everyone! ???????????? Otsukaresama de sweets! ??YUI? ?????????????? YUI had a rehearsal today! ????? ?????????? ??????????? ??????????? The members were,* On the Guitar, Kuro-chan, On the Bass, Backy-san, On the Drums, MaiMai-san, ????????????? ????????? ???????????? The feeling of the members...

Staff Diary (2009.11.23) – LIFE

Translation by MrSean LIFE ????? Everyone! ???????????? Otsukaresama de sweets! ??????? ??????????????????? ??????????????? It's the last day of Renkyuu (consecutive holidays) today in Tokyo, it was very nice weather. Everyone, how was your Renkyuu? YUI???????? ??????????????? During Renkyuu,...

YUI Diary (2009.11.23) – SOL!!

Translation by Miyuki and MrSean SOL?? School of Lock ! ! ?????? Good evening. YUI??? It's YUI. ?????????SCHOOL OF LOCK!????????????? ???????????????????… The other day, after a long time, I had the privilege of...