Staff Diary (2010.02.19) – Report

??? Report Translation: Miyuki Corrections: MrSean ?????? Good evening! ?????????? ??????????????? ???????????? How are you? Seems like the hay fever started But are you everyone ok? ??????????? ???????????????? Well well, today we'll give a report of the new video. ?GLORIA???????? ????????????? ????????????????? Due...

Dokutsubo (2010.02.17) – Icchi-san really is a well-dressed and dignified man

????????????????????????? Icchi-san really is a well-dressed and dignified man Translated by MrSean ????? ...Now then, ???YUI?? ????????????????? Now, while YUI is practicing piano... ?????? ???????????????? we have been carefully preparing work for a new...

YUI @ Music Station 1000 Special

Her first performance was featured in this special program. Only about 12 seconds, but long enough to make us if you are looking for the...

YUI Diary (2010.02.15) – Happy Valentine’s Day!

???????????? Happy Valentine's Day! Translations by Miyuki ???????????????????????? It's a bit late but, everyone, how did you celebrate it? ???????????? ?????????????????????(?) I have to go to the studio tomorrow and I think...

YUI Diary (2010.02.12) – Talking about Taiyaki

?????????? Talking about Taiyaki Translated by BimboToSamishii ???????????????? I start eating it from the tail! ????????????????? (Ah! Pretend like you didn't hear that, ok?!) ????????????????? As an excercise, I tried eating from...

Staff Diary (2010.02.09) – Today! Found at work!!

????????????? Today! Found at work!! Translated by MrSean ????????????? On the desk was this sample ??????????????? "Hm?", we thought when seeing this ???????????? was written!! ?????? Amazing!! ????GLORIA?? ????????????????? This time, GLORIA's popularity overseas also seems to...

YUI Diary (2010.02.07) – Recording and Rehearsal

?????????? Good morning! Translation by EugeneAng ?????????? How is everyone? ?????????????????????????????????? Recently, I had fun recording and doing rehearsals. ??????????????????????????? The day of recording was also the day of the Bean-Throwing festival,and...

Hisashi Kondo Dokutsubo (2010.01.04) – How To Eat Taiyaki

How To Eat Taiyaki Translated by MrSean Theme: Diary ??????????? ??????????? Today, band rehearsal though it's been a while. ??????????? ??? It is fun to gather everyone together, thanks! ???????????????? During the rehearsal, a supply of...

Hisashi Kondo Dokutsubo (2010.02.03) – Peanuts

Peanuts Translated by MrSean Theme: Diary ???????? ??????????????? Since yesterday, we been continuously recording a demo… ????? But, Setsubun ????????? ???????? On the left, Naoki Sweets, Manager!! ????? ?????????????? In Hokkaido, a while ago, he planted peanuts… ????? ??????? if he said...

Hisashi Kondo Dokutsubo (2010.02.02) – Hakata Kyaraman

??????? Hakata Kyaraman Translated by MrSean Theme: Diary ??????????????? ???????? YUI?????????? Shall we try a little demo recording? ….with that kind of feeling YUI joined us. ????? ???????????? Speaking of which it's been a while, hasn't it? ???? ???????? We...