Hisashi Kondo Dokutsubo (2010.04.05) – Ms. Working Hard

748 ?????? 748 Ms. Working Hard ???????????? Today, at Nogizaka Studio, ?????????????? …Work is going well, and we’re making progress!! ???? ??????????????YUI?? YUI seriously checking the master tracks. ? ???? ???????????YUI?? And, napping? YUI. ? ????????? Otsukaresama… ?????? ??????????????? The album is...

Hisashi Kondo dokutsubo (2010.03.29) – Hey now! Can’t we also confidently go on TV?

742????????????????????????? 742 Hey now! Can’t we also confidently go on TV? Translated by MrSean ?????? Theme: Diary YUI????????? At YUI’s birthday ????? ???? ??????????? ?????????? ?????????? “After this, we’ll certainly be doing a live show in...

Staff Diary (2010.03.24) – ?YUI-net TV?

?YUI-net TV? ???????????????? ????????????????????…???? ???????????????????? Hello, everyone. Good evening. It IS going to get warmer, we think, but since it's still cold out there... You aren't getting sick, are you?...

Hisashi Kondo dokutsubo (2010.03.13) – Ameba Nau?

728 ???????? 728 Ameba Nau? Translated by MrSean ?????? Theme: Diary ???????? Ameba Nau!? ???? ??????????? I was informed of this. ????????? ????????? ??????????? …to make aware all the wonderful people who follow this blog!! ???????????????? Even though I’ve...

YUI DIARY (2010.03.11) – Rehearsal!

?????? Rehearsal! Translated by MrSean ?????????? How is everyone doing? ???????????????????????? ?????????????????????? The weather keeps getting cold and then warm, doesn't it? You have to be careful not to catch a cold...

Dokutsubo 726 (2010.03.11) …it was Fujisawa!!

726 ??????????? 726…it was Fujisawa!! Translated by MrSean ?????? Theme: Diary ???????? Rehearsal scenery? ????????YUI Keyboard, Vocals: YUI ??????? ??????? Me and Backy: Rhythm section… ????????????? ??????? ??????????? We were mixing it up a bit during this session… still being...

Staff Diary (2010.03.09) – Muffler’s shooting location

?Muffler????? Muffler's shooting location Translated by atreyu ??????????? ???????????? Good day everybody! Otsukaresamade sweets! ?Muffler??Music Video???????????? ?????????????????????? Have you already seen Muffler MV? The thing is the day of the shooting was raining and...

YUI Diary (2010.03.03) – Recording Everyday

??????????? Recording Everyday. ???????? ?????????? ??????????????????????????? It's been a long time. Is everyone doing well? As for me, I've been having fun recording every day. ??????????????????????? ??????????????????????? When we record, everyone eats dinner...

Staff Diary (2010.02.27) (2) – New song recording!

????????????? Recording~! Translations by MrSean ??????????? ???????????? Good day everyone! Otsukaresama de Sweets! ??????????????YUI??? ?????????? ?????????????????????? Over here, YUI is working in the studio. From outside the recording booth, we can hear the gentle melody of...

Staff Diary (2010.02.27) – Getting ready for the mugs

??????????????? Getting ready for the mugs~ Translated by MrSean ???????????? ??????????????? ? ???????????? Good evening everyone! How is your Saturday going? Are you doing OK with hay fever? ????? ???????????? ?YUI ????????????????? ? ??????????????? ????????????? Now then, The...