“Tonight” preview

Sony Music's website have released a short preview of to Mother's B side "Tonight" This song resembles Rolling Star but it is complety different! YUI hasn't...

Staff Diary 2010.05.12 – John Mayer!

????????? John Mayer! Translated by MrSean ??????????? ???????????? Hello, everyone! Otsukaresama de Sweets! ????????????? ???????????? Today we went to the John Mayer concert. ???????? ????????????????? A really wonderful performance, and a deeply moving voice! YUI????????? ??????????????? YUI also looked...

YUI Diary (2010.05.11) – Live!

???? Live! Translated by MrSean ???????????LIVE?????????? Today, I went to see John Mayer live! ??????????? It was the best~ ??????????(?) It was rather soft (laugh) ???????????????????????? I think it also fuels my motivation to...

YUI Diary (2010.05.01) – HP Renewal!!

HP???????? HP Renewal ! ! *HP = homepage Translated by waratte ???????????????? Mina-san, are you staying healthy? YUI ??? This is YUI. 5???????GW??? ???????????? It's now Golden Week in May. It's a sense of...

[Pictures] YUI-Net – to Mother

YUI-net have been updated with beautiful pictures. to download the file, please visit the forum

[PV] YUI – to Mother (Gyao rip)

Thanks to YUI-Forum and dso Download link in the forum!

Staff Diary (2010.04.28) — Very soon

???? Very Soon Translated by killer_combo ??????G.W???? ?????????????????????? Tomorrow begins Gold Week ! Everyone, how are you going to spend it? ??????????????????????????? ??????????????????????…??????????????????????? It was raining off and on, but recently the weather...

YUI Staff Movie Show — to Mother

?to Mother??????????? "to Mother" Jacket Photoshoot ?????????YUI??? ????????? It's YUI checking the photos. Otsukaresama deshita~?

YUI Diary (2010.04.24) – Balance ball?

???????? Balance ball? "Translated by el_shamelo" ?????????? YUI??? Hello everyone It's YUI ???????????? Have you been having fun? ????????????????????????????? I went to a magazine photoshoot and keep recording everyday. ???????????????????????????? ????????????????? ?????????????????????????… One day we where talking if...