YUI DIARY (2010.05.20) — Introduction!

??? Introduction! Translated by azmykun-kun ??????YUI??? Good Evening. It's YUI. ???????????????????????? Today, since it was my day off, I spent time restfully. ???????????????????? ??????????????? (??????????????????????) After a long time I went for a "sports...

??????????

YUI appeared on a commercial to promore ?to Mother? ringtone on "recochoku" website. In said commercial she says: ?????????????? ???????????? I want this song to be able to...

YUI Diary (2010.05.16) — Photography!

??! Photographing! Translated by the dynamic duo ?????????? Mina-san, konbanwa. YUI ??? It's YUI. ???????????????~! Today, we went photographing~! ????????????????????????~ ??????? ????! We went to a studio in a place called Taitou, in Chiba prefecture. It...

Staff Diary (2010.05.16) — At the Beach

?????? At the Beach,, Translated by waratte ??????????? ???????????? Mina-san, konnichiwa ! Otsukaresama de Sweets ! ??????????????? ???????????? ??????????? Today we went photographing~ It was cleared from people there ! It was kind of hot, wasn't...

YUI Diary (2010.05.16) — Good Evening!

?????? Good evening. Translated by waratte YUI??? It's YUI. ???????????????? Mina-san, is everything going favourably? ?????????? It's quite unexpected but, ?STAFF DIARY??2010-5-12 00:25??????????? In the Staff Diary uploaded on 2010.05.12, ????????????????? ??????????????? I looked up to admire...

Staff Diary (2010.05.15) – YUI Photo Sticker

YUI???????? YUI Photo Sticker Translated by azmikyun! ??????????? ???????????? everyone, Good Day! Otsukaresamade sweets! ?to Mother?????????? ??????????????? In the middle of the release day ?to Mother? that get near We came up with sample...

YUI Diary (2010.05.15) — Fitting!

???????? Fitting ! Translated by waratte ???????????????????? Today I did fitting~! ???????????????????????????????????????? The stylist, who recently became a mom, brought many western-style clothes. ?????????????????????????? There are many cute western-style clothes, and I...

YUI Diary (2010.05.14) — Surprise!!

?????? Surprise ! ! Translated by spiderman 3????????????? ? ???????TD??????????? ??????????????????? Yesterday at the studio, we worked on the TD So I'll write about this matter again. ????????????… I took some pictures but... ?...

yuppii radio #1 (2010.05.15) – Tonight preview

YUI is too busy with recordings so yuppi had to drop by and help :D A short clip with Tonight preview. This time is the...

YUI Diary (2010.05.12) – Comment recording!

??????? Comment recording! Translated by yupino ???????????????????? Today I did a radio comment recording! 29?? 29 *** (?) ??????????????????? It's just my voice but, sorry for disturbing in so many places (?) ??????????? Yoroshiku...