Hisashi Kondo Dokutsubo (2010.05.26) – Subuta Bentou

799????? 799 Subuta Bentou Translated by azmikun and Kikino! ???YUI?????????? Today, Me and YUI's PURIPURO work!! ????????????? ???????? ??? ?????????????????? Well... It just as usual Again, something trivial Fight(?).,, It's not really...

YUI Diary (2010.05.26) – Recording!

??? Recording Translated by shimatta-kun! Correction by Kippei ?????? Good afternoon YUI ??? It's YUI ????????????????????????? ???????????????????? ??????????? ???????????????? Thank you for your comments regarding Black Thunder! I wasnt expecting such a reaction, I was...

YUI Diary (2010.05.25) – Damn it!

?????? Damn it! Translated by Yokoshima! ???? Once again... ?? ????… ?????…?? the "teppen" crossed over... Don't worry... ???????? Thank you for the hard work. YUI??? It's YUI ?????????? Minna-san, are you alright? ????????????????? ??????????? Today we had ...

YUI Diary (2010.05.23) – Hello!

Hello? Translated by Kippei ?????? Good evening. ?????????? How's everyone doing? YUI??? It's YUI. ???? ?????????????????? Today, I made some bracelets! ??????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????? I'm wearing one on my right ankle, and the bracelet feels like Misanga it seems...

Staff Diary (2010.05.23) – Photo Frame!

???????? Photo Frame! Translated by Kippei ??????????? ???????????? Good day everyone! Otsukaresama de sweets! ??CD ???????????? ??????????????? ???????? The other day, the CD was completed, this time here comes the ?Original?Photo Frame?! ?????YUI to Mother????????? There's...

Staff Diary (2010.05.21) – Sample

???? Sample Translated by Kippei ?????????? ???????????? Good day everyone Otsukaresama de sweets! ???to Mother?? ????????????????? Today, the sample for ?to Mother? is completed! ?????????????????? The date of release is steadily approaching. ??????????????????? YUI???????????? ?????????????????? ????????? And thank you for...

“to Mother” New Banners

The new banners for "to Mother" are up! A sincere thank you to everyone who participated.

YUI on Music Station

It has been confirmed by YUI-net that YUI will also make an appearence on tv asahi's Music Station on June 4th. This is 2...

Hisashi Kondo Dokutsubo (2010.05.21) – I’ve received samples!

794 ????????????? I've received samples. Translated by Kikino! ???to Mother ????????????? Today, I've received to Mother samples. ?????? ?????????? It feels like it was just the other day that we did all...

PATi-PATi June 2010

YUI appears in June 2010 issue of PATi-PATi. http://www.musicnet.co.jp/patipati/