Staff Diary (2010.06.02) — to Mother’s release day!

?to Mother????? "to Mother's release day" Translated by Laurel & Hardy ??????????? ???????????? Hello everyone! Otsukaresamade sweets! ???to Mother?????????? ??????????????????????? Today it was the release of "to Mother"! For our tradicional walk around stores,...

YUI Diary (2010.06.01) – At last!!

????!!! At last!! Translated by yupeh & Kikino! ???to Mother???????????!! Tomorrow, ?to Mother? is going to be released!! ?????????????????! I'm looking forward to this so much that I...

YUI-net mobile wallpapers – June 2010

In previous entries YUI wrote that she spend two days having photoshoot sessions on a beach in Chiba. It looks like this picture is...

YUI @ Music Japan Preview

No vid, just pics, since it's a 2 seconds or less preview.

YUI Diary (2010.05.31) – Good Evening

?????? Good Evening. Translated by yupeh YUI??? YUI here. ROCKIN'ON JAPAN????????! ????????????????? ??! ROCKIN'ON JAPAN has been released! To all your many written (comments), thank you very much! ??????????????????????! To attract various things,...

Hisashi Kondo Dokutsubo (2010.05.28) – At Nogizaka Studio

????????? At Nogizaka Studio ???????? ????????…? Today, at nogizaka studio In the middle of recording... …??????????????????? ...selecting the recording take in silence ? YUI??RedBull?? ??????????? YUI brought some RedBull in. ??????????? Since the other day she is...

YUI Diary (2010.05.28) – Moodo moodo!

??????? Moodo moodo! Translated by the Shaker ?????? Good evening. YUI??? It's YUI ???????????????? Minna-san, are you spending your time in good shape? ??????????????????? Today we went for a recording! ?????i-pad??????????? ?????????????????? ????????? The i-pad is beign sold...

MSta Blog (2010.05.26) – ?YUI-chan??

2010.5.26??YUI????? 2010.5.26??YUI-chan?? Translated by azmikun ??????????????????????????????? so, today after a long time we had an appointment with YUI who will perform on ?????????????? Music Station after about 2 years! ???????????????????… Iyaa,,,2 years...

Staff Diary (2010.05.26) – ?MSute?Appointment!!

?M?????????? ?MSute?Appointment!! Translation by yupeh ??????????? ???????? Everyone, good evening! How are you!? ??????????? ?????????MUSIC STATION?? ????????????? Well its today but, but next week is nearing (and) we have a ?MUSIC STATION?appointment (by then)! ?MUSIC STATION?HP???????? ?M?? ?????????? ???????????????????? ?MUSIC...

YUI ?to Mother?MUSIC VIDEO OFFSHOT

The video can be seen in Gyao Website...if you live in Japan... But thanks to ajiewien and CCDDSS & Melvin from YUI-Forum we have GLORIA...